PicPie Puzzler PicPie Puzzler

Very cool game!

Simple and very neatly presented, I especially enjoyed the sonic puzzle stage! =)

GameBalance responds:

well sonic is only 3rd level. But I browsed 200 sonic pics before I found this one!

Best Interior Design-Emo Best Interior Design-Emo

A brilliant improvement over the last!

I don't know if you actually took my advice from my previous review or if the last game was just a prototype but I really do notice and love all the improvements, giving the game a small storyline and an ending gives the player purpose and reward for their efforts. Its a great game and I really love the 'Emo theme' you've chosen.
I definatly recommend this to all, congratulations and keep up the good work! =D

Valentine Decor Valentine Decor

A very well designed game

I must say I didn't like the fact that nothing seems to happen after you finished your design, i was really expecting either a storyline to follow or maybe after I designed the bedroom the game would take me to other areas of the house to design, I was under the impression I would be designing the entire apartment, not just the bedroom but either way this game is well designed and I love the amount of choise your given.
Brilliant work, even if the game does have a pointless ending to it.

Bloody Fun Day Bloody Fun Day

Man that game was so fun!

And addictive as hell! Your a brilliant designer, kudos!

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Dude this game Rules!!

Take that Kitty Krew, leave it to NG admins to mock you in your face for years of spamming our beloved portal! =P
The achivement system is nice work, I hope this could someday become a regular thing, it would really help flash designers promote their work! =)

Meet'N'Fuck: The Plumber Meet'N'Fuck: The Plumber

You make the best hentai games VadimGoD

Theres just so much effort and attention to detail put into every one, and I love your style of anime and choice of music as well, very creative =)

Platforming Demo Platforming Demo

Pretty good physics engine

It's got potential to be a really good platformer or RPG, side scrolling was really the right way to go and I love the character design, maybe take the actionscript and turn this into a full level demo, before you know it you'll be constructing your own game! =)
you've got everything you need ready, all you gotta do is expand the world you've created! =)

Diin responds:

Yeah, this is just the test level. I already have the little intro and the menu finished, along with starting the first level/tutorial.

Thanks for your review. :)

Emo dress up beta 2 Emo dress up beta 2

I love it even more!

I was having too much fun to even notice a fault!
And you even included more clothing options and tidied them up! Thank you! =)
I see no reason why not to give this a 10, great work, Fabulous! =D

Adv rock paper scissor Adv rock paper scissor

Really fancy for a game of Rock, paper, scissors

...I must admit.
It seems a little random though, like theirs no real effort required to win, just pure driven luck, but its a great game none the less and I love the amount of extras you put in like the ability to spend your won cash and so forth.

Personal Shopper 2 Personal Shopper 2

What a great game!

Very professionally designed, I love the soundtrack and the visual attention to detail. Definatly a must in flash games.