Minions - Sonic 2 Minions - Sonic 2

Brilliant stuff

Incredibly funny and original, showing a side to the badniks no one else thinks off!
I gotta say though the background music was too quiet compared to the voice overs and the SFX but apart from that everything else is fine! =)

Karl!! Karl!!

Nice!

Fun little tribute, I hope Karl get's to see it!
Happy Birthday Karl! =D

Rooster responds:

He seen it. And hated it.

The Hippo Conspiracy The Hippo Conspiracy

Ahaha

Happy Birthday Blue Hippo, soon you will run out of breath... =P
(Don't forget to Blow out the candles!) XD

PicPie Puzzler PicPie Puzzler

Very cool game!

Simple and very neatly presented, I especially enjoyed the sonic puzzle stage! =)

GameBalance responds:

well sonic is only 3rd level. But I browsed 200 sonic pics before I found this one!

Best Interior Design-Emo Best Interior Design-Emo

A brilliant improvement over the last!

I don't know if you actually took my advice from my previous review or if the last game was just a prototype but I really do notice and love all the improvements, giving the game a small storyline and an ending gives the player purpose and reward for their efforts. Its a great game and I really love the 'Emo theme' you've chosen.
I definatly recommend this to all, congratulations and keep up the good work! =D

Valentine Decor Valentine Decor

A very well designed game

I must say I didn't like the fact that nothing seems to happen after you finished your design, i was really expecting either a storyline to follow or maybe after I designed the bedroom the game would take me to other areas of the house to design, I was under the impression I would be designing the entire apartment, not just the bedroom but either way this game is well designed and I love the amount of choise your given.
Brilliant work, even if the game does have a pointless ending to it.

RocketScience RocketScience

Brilliant song, I love it!

I heard this in Raptor Burgers and I just had to track down the artist, you did an incredible job with this piece!

-API- Bloodwax -API- Bloodwax

Dude this song is amazing!

I heard it on youtube and just had to come over here as fast as I could to credit the original!

MK64 - Rainbow Destructor MK64 - Rainbow Destructor

This is freakin amazing I love it!

There really was a lot of effort pulled behind this track, congrats man you deserve it! =D

field signals field signals

Incredible work

The scenery is stunning, you did a fantastic job creating the environment, it really grabs your attention! well done.

Big Ol CN Monsta Big Ol CN Monsta

Ahh your such an awesome artist

Very colourful work indeed! Im in love everytime I see it!
Its kinda kooky too! ^^